It’s Built With The Features Sales Staff/ Cashiers Need Most
Experience the smooth UI/UX checkout just like a native POS app
Web POS comes up with the red hot interface which is widely favored in Magento 2 POS extension for its neat & user-friendly design. We have received many requests of this layout for Magento 1 version and here it goes! Being designed with customers in mind, Magestore Magento point of sales system helps visualize checkout procedures with product thumbnail images and a front-end look-alike screens. With a responsive design, it also fits on any tablets, which help you easily create orders on the go. The user-friendly interface allows your sale staffs to get used to Web POS quickly, without much training required.
Apply Flexible & Private Discounts Right On POS Screen
+ Apply coupon & custom discounts
You can convert more sales with flexible discount offers. Magento POS allows your staffs to apply discount by percentage, on a fixed amount or with a custom price. If you are looking for a seamless online-offline experience for customers, Web POS is your right choice, for online coupon code can be used to checkout offline in a blink. Make discounts for a specific product or for the whole cart and close more sales from price-sensitive customers!
+ Support other discount methods
To help your staff close more sales & retain more customers, Web POS equips you with the ability to seamlessly integrate with other discount method extensions. Using Reward Points or Store Credit program and selling Gift Card at POS checkout are the best tactics to keep customers coming back & buying more. If your site has been installed these extensions, then they will be completely compatible and integrated with Web POS extension.
Quickly process payment with online & offline payment gateways
Your customers can choose to pay with one or many online & offline payment methods which are completely integrated with Web POS: COD, Cash in & Credit Card (Authorize.net) and 2 options for offline payments which you can custom the name as you want.
Besides, Web POS also supports making partial payment. It allows your customers to pay for part of their order first then come back and pay the rest amount later.
Handle Shipments & Deliveries With Ease
If your customer wants his multiple-item order to be delivered in two or more consignments, you can fulfill his request with Web POS partial shipment.
Never miss a sale with offline mode
The Internet goes down?! It’s not the end of the world anymore! You can continue selling and complete order submission in a blink of an eye. Magento POS extension automatically saves all data of new orders and gets old data from your IndexedDB browser. When you’re back online, orders will be automatically synced to the system.
Everything You Need To Keep Service Running Smoothly
Front-end POS essentials
- Responsive web-based POS with native app UI/UX
- Create orders and save data in browsers when offline (Hot)
- Switch between store views on Web POS screen
Take orders & add products quickly
- Visualize product lists with thumbnail images
- Search products by any product attribute, such as manufacturer, color…
- Search product by barcode
- Select/edit options of configurable, bundle, grouped products via popup boxes
- Create custom sale items (e.g. for new arrivals) in 2 clicks
- Keep orders on hold for further processing (New)
Process payments with ease
- Apply custom discounts per item in cart
- Apply custom discounts or coupon code on the whole cart
- Apply discounts by percent or fixed amount
- Calculate cash-in & change
- 6 online & offline payment methods. Able to set default payment method
- Enable Multiple and Partial Payment(New)
- Set shipping fee for shipments made by Web POS
- Support partial shipment(New)
- Process refund by Store Credit and allow returning items back to stock (New)
Pull up customer data & record new info
- Choose an existing or add a new customer when creating an order
- Use the default customer info for guest checkout (No merchant account needed)
- Edit customer info right on POS screen
- Search customers by name, email, phone
Get better in-store management
- Set different access permissions for different staff, e.g. view orders, create orders, issue invoice & refund, apply discounts and view reports (Updated)
- Set maximum discount percentage applied by each user role (New)
- Control sales locations
- Record sales by staff or sales location
- Manage Cash In/Out with Cash Drawer Management (New)
- Run sales reports on daily, weekly, monthly basis or in custom period
- Allow staff to run Z-report(New)
- Barcode reader
- Card reader (only connected through USB port)
- Receipt printer
- Cash Drawer
- Customer Pole Display (New)
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to customize email templates(New)